• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Master

Upcoming
Me, Zelda's_Child, Majora'sMask98, and Cucco Power taze you all at once, and we go back to our house and have a nice, calm, dinner togther...and of course, Cucco Power sits right next to Zelda's_Child...:dry:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
and then doofensmirts shot me with an ageinator and turned me into a baby

Crono

Hylian Rebel
A midget came by and kicked you in the nuts causing you to fall of the hill and land on a cactus impaling you where the sun don't shine. I claim the hill.

I send Frodo Baggins the Hobbit to kick the midget off the hill for impersonating him. And I claim the hill, since Crono did not actually stand on top of the hill. The midget actually took the hill for himself. So, with the midget off the hill, and Frodo Baggins with his One Ring to rule them all, claim the hill.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I show you a math problem that I invented that is so complex that your head explodes. I claim the hill.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i then get all the toughest guys on the universe(even chuck norris) then they beat you all up

Master ZC and i claim the hill!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
your fire kills you

Master ZC and i claim the hill and ZC holds me because i am a baby :D

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I drop a flaming anvil on you. Then you get hit by multiple cars. And then you get hit by a falling piano.

I claim the hill.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
all that hits you too with trucks and then a bike and then a drawer and then a fifty ton weight thing and then get roundhouse kicked by chuck norris

i claim the hill(master left and same as ZC only way to join with me again is to get back to this thing)

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I push you off the hill, you fall into lava, but manage to get out, so I shoot you with a semi-automatic.

I claim the hill.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
you a boy or girl? if girl then same as above but with me and the end is me i eat you when i become obsessed and you live inside tummy

if boy then i drop anvil on you

i claim the hill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom