• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i then go to the storage and we eat the good food there and the storage is voice activated only so no one but Master ZC and i can get top it then i see ZC at the table and my head falls into my food confused ZC asks master why i did that

Master

Upcoming
Then I tell ZC that CP loves her, then i angrily slam my food against the table and walk away

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
then a bunch of assassins hop in a i fight my way to save ZC from dieing from a man with a sword

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
but before that i froze time and gave all the assassins rubber carrots as swords and master fell to the floor,but laughing because of the humiliation of assassins with carrots

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
but your assassins faked that stuff and killed you because you didn't ever payed them and you called them worthless and they joined us without us having to pay them and we called them high ranked assassins

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
the castle didn't blow up but you and your helicopter did because we shot you down and a machine-gunner shot you instantly killing you

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
but you crash into somebody else's castle and because it was on a bigger hill you take over that person's castle and we stick to our hill living happily ever after

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom