• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Master

Upcoming
]I simply knock you out with a baseball bat and drag you to the nearest ditch...Thus, letting me have enough time to build a small fortress covered in rubber. (To prevent any surprise attacks from Zelda's Child and Cucco power)

I claim the Hill !

B

bradley1198

*plays way to much call of duty*
TACTICLE NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i claim the hill

Master

Upcoming
After healing, I get up and take your gun (Whatever it is) and through it far, far, far away. Thus, making you run after it...So I go back to my fortress and relax being my own king along side of my imaginary Queen...:(

I Alone claim the Hill...:kawaii:

Okay, first of all, I give Zelda Child and Cucco Power a phobia of tazers, so they can't use them anymore. I, being the original guy, walk up to you, and I push you off the hill.

I claim the hill.

Master

Upcoming
Since you didn't know that I am also part of Zelda's_Child's group, so I use my taser on you and throw you my hill, thus creating a house with Zelda's_Child and Cucco Power.

We claim the hill !

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i then give master a million level ups then i do the same to ZC(short for zelda's child)and CP(short for my name) and then we claim the hill higher than before making it harder to get up there because there are traps around us and under ground and in the air so it impossable to get through so master ZC and CP claim the hill higher than before

then i grow fond of ZC and ask master if there is anything i can do to make ZC to like me more and master says nothing so i walk away

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
but your bomb was sent flying away by a catapult trap and it landed at a restaurant making you pay for the damages

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
and the bees get stuck in a trap and become modified as our bee trap

Master

Upcoming
I knock linkbro321 out with my taser, then i put Him on a boat and let him row away in a river. I build an other castle, which is 10x stonger then before, And also building ZC her own room, with my own hands, so she can get the privacy that she wants...

We claim the hill

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
builds self a room so i can have my own little alone time and i get so fond of ZC that whenever i look at her i fall to the ground like a falling anvil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom