• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
WHAT THE- No WAY!!!
My spirit comes back from the dead, but I forgive you because you have dementia. So, I only taser you slightly. You not knowing what the taser did to you, die of a heart attack.

I claim the hill. ;)

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I get a new taser that can reach up the whole of everest. It hits you. I send another surge of electricity up and use it as a hookshot so I don't have to climb the big hill you call Everest.

I claim the hill.

Master

Upcoming
I play the song of storms with my Ocarina of Time , causing a mud slide , and taking you with it ^^

I claim the hill...

Master

Upcoming
I play Oath to order on my Fairy Ocarina and the Four Giants take you away from the hill , FOREVER ! (Not really :P)

I Claim the Hill

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Well, Zelda's Child's alter ego brings her back from the giants. Zelda's Child snaps her fingers and her alter ego disappears. She then tasers Master in the head.

Zelda's Child claims the hill!

o_O Zelda's Child also likes typing in 3rd person. :xd:

Master

Upcoming
Well Master is getting sick of getting tasered , so Master covers himself in Rubber ! :P Uses a really long hookshot to take ZC down , and me up !

I Claim the Hill ! ^^

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Zelda's_Child's taser is also a powerful hookshot, as she has said before. Zelda's Child tasers herself up the hill, then shoves Master off.

Zelda's Child claims the hill!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom