• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I eliminate you and everyone and everything who could be a threat to my reign. I claim the hill!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
We meet in a coffee shop where I happen to be working. You have recently broken up with your partner of 3 years and are feeling depressed. You contemplate suidide. I hate seeing people upset so I try to talk you out of your depression. We continue talking and find out we have a lot in common. We exchange phone numbers with promises to talk another time. Next tuesday we bump into eachother while out shopping, we make small talk. These random meeting continue happening, and soon we are officially friends. After 2 years of friendship we begin to develop feelings for eachother. Neither one of us knows about eachother's feelings and we are too shy to tell eachother. We only tell our closest friends about our infatuation with eachother. It turns out that a couple of our friends know eachother, and plan to get us together. Needless to say their plan works are we are officially together. We meet eachother's parents, we go on dates, we have our first date. Everything is going well, like a happy normal relationship. 2 years into our relationship you propose. I am left speechless and we start planning right away. It is a beautiful occasion held in the local church. 5 years down the line we have a young son called Philip. He is a healthy 4 and a half year old and has just started school. We are both very happy for him. 10 years later we are still together. Philip has his first girlfriend and we are very happy for him, but your health is deteriorating and you have had to give up work, leaving me to earn the money for the household. Another 5 years later Philip moves out to live with his girlfriend. I am nearly of retiring age and we decide to live out the rest of our days in the tropics. We again are very happy. Philip and his new wife visit us every once in a while. Eventually they have children. Our grandchildren are a girl called Poppy and a boy named George. George is mildly autistic but his parents are taking him to a children's psychologist. As we get older you get heart problems, and pass away gently in your sleep, leaving me and our son your possessions and property.

I inherit the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom