• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of Hyrule

L

legnase

Okay so I was playing MC recently and after Zelda is turned to stone you talk to the king. mc_king_icon.gifI thought that the king looked familar and then it hit me. He lookes like King of the Red Lions or King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. 327368-250px_king_hyrule_large.jpgDoes anybody think this means anything? Also I have'nt gotten far in MC so if anybody knows if the king's name is metioned please say so.

i think it's only because of the similar graphical style of the two games, i don't think that king is KORL. although i may be wrong, i never even beat the first dungeon in MC (it was a rental and i was only 7)

Vibed

must read before he posts
MC has a lot of those WW references, they're there for fun though, nothing canon.

I forgot his name though.

I do know a dead King that looks like him in the game is named Gustaf.

L

legnase

His name is Daltus? Okay then ya no connection. Oh well , I tried.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
In one of the portraits in WW's Hyrule Castle there is also a man that looks just like Minister Potho. It's assumed that they're related down the line, so they resemble each other. Zelda likes to do this alot as an excuse to reuse character designs.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
I think that the kings of Hyrule wear the same clothing, seeing it as a symbol of royalty.

Think of it like with Zelda. Over the different games/different Zeldas, they seem to wear the same clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom