• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Kind of in a Predicament...

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
So... I might've spaced and forgot to reserve a copy of ALBW. Now, I've been eagerly anticipating this game since we first got word of its release, and I am now presented with two choices.

The first, I can download it off the 3DS shop and just have the digital copy. That way, I'd have it wherever and I wouldn't have to worry about losing it.

BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE THE BOX+CARTRIDGE.

I'd have to wait if I wanted those. A long time.

I dunno, what do you guys think? I'm slightly irresponsible with game cases and such, and I might lose the game if I waited to buy it, but I don't want to risk losing my 3DS, you know?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Aww, really? You'd have to wait if you don't preorder?

I'm sure you can find somewhere to get the game and cartridge from. Personally, I'd prefer to have it physical, but that might just be me. You can always see if you can get it online (though it might be slightly late now to get it by tomorrow; I'm not sure) or go in early tomorrow and they'll probably have at least a FEW extra copies for people who didn't preorder.

I preordered off future shop so I just have to wait for it in the mail, if I were you I'd look at online sources and see if its available for order or reserve, but you may very well have missed your window, so you might have to wait for the next window to open.

I wish you luck on your hunt for ALBW, patience is the key, we waited over three years so it shouldn't be difficult for those of us who missed the window to wait a little longer.

Last edited:
If you want the box, get the box. Why would you have to wait that long? There should be plenty of copies in stores, and ordering online should take a week at most.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I got the ALBW 3DS so i have a downloadable copy myself, guys at gamestop didnt give me a code for OoS either though. I really dont like not having the physical copy of the game, but what ever. ill just get another copy later down the road. I do like having the game right there on my home screen though thats pretty cool. Considering its a LoZ 3DS i think i may download copys of all the zeldas onto it...and megaman, since i seen all them last night

Got mine at Walmart (nothing else close to me) at 8am this morning, when the guy last night said they would have it out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom