• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus Uprising

Tell me, am I the only one here anticipating this game?
Even though I haven't beaten it, I enjoy the first game. I haven't played the second yet though.
Admittedly, if I were told right now about a new Kid Icarus, I actually expected it to be more like a cross between Zelda and God of War in terms of gameplay, the more to the former in terms of visuals.

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
Yea, I first got interested in Kid Icarus when I got SSBB and when I saw the trailer for Uprising. The gameplay looks fun and high paced and i look forward to playing online with others.

I am really looking forward to this game!!! I saw the E3 trailer and loved how it looked! I have never played any of the others though... BTW you can get a new trailer from eShop!

We didn't get a decent nintendo shooter in a while, and kid Icarus looks incredible. It's actually one of my most anticipated games of 2012

I'm really excited for it. I liked playing as Pit in Smash Bros Brawl, and Kid Icarus is also being developed by Masahiro Sakurai (the guy who did the Smash Bros games in case anyone doesn't know his name) so it will have simple and fun controls just like Smash Bros.

K

Komachifan1

Truthfully it seems like a great game, I might consider getting a copy

Yeah, this game got my interest. The gameplay looks fun and the graphics look pretty good.
Ah... If only we could be in february already...

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm not quite sure about this game. I mean I didn't care for the original and I didn't care much for Pit in SSBB. But who knows, maybe this will be a good game. I might try it out when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom