• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

KI: Army of Darkness RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Hey, I was not 'born yesterday', Corvis... it's been at least 8 years. And I'm still more mature than Pit."

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Luke was in the jaw of some kind of beast. Not good. It had probably come from the Underworld fissure. Not good. And it was fast enough to reach him without him even seeing it beforehand. Definitely not good. This was a good time to start firing at something, Luke wasted no time, and fired some shots downward. Before Luke had a chance to see what the beast looked like, it was gone. "This is not good, I should probably report this"

((Feel free to see me coming))

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"So, you're an eight-year-old little boy," Corvis teased. "And despite appearances, I am an ancient woman. It all works out. Hey, what is that over there?"

She shielded her eyes from the sun and looked out across the sky, sure she'd seen something or someone coming their way.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios withdrew his blade. "It better not be friendly. My Blade has been itching for a fight!"

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Luke was flying fast, without any regard for how loud his wing beats where. Up ahead he could see a group of Angles, and he could make out at least one, Pittoo- no wait, he preferred Dark Pit. It didn't matter, Luke now had someone to report to.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"No need for hostilities, he's one of ours," Corvis said. "Not that I know him well, but I've seen that kid around."

To tell the truth, Corvis wasn't very sociable. She knew Dark Pit well, and Pit almost as well, and sometimes talked to Palutena, and to Viridi when she'd come for a visit or when she, herself, was down on the surface, but she didn't bother to socialize with most of the angels in Skyworld. She was still ashamed of having survived back in the old days when Medusa had attacked. She had not been able to fight her way through the Underworld has Pit had - The fact that she'd barely survived and had found her way out of that horrible place by chance did not diminish her survivor's guilt. Corvis also feared getting too close to too many people, just in case something like that happened again. She'd lost too many friends. She liked Dark Pit a great deal, but was even slightly wary of her growing attachment to him.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"He looks like he's got news.... Luke, I think his name is... Luke!" He calls, "What's the matter?!" He shields his eyes from the sun, and can really see how fast he's flying. "Damn... He's coming in fast... It must be bad..." He keeps watching, waiting for a reply.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
''Hello!'' He breaks on the air slowing himself down. ''Well it's bad, I was out at one of the fissures, you know the Underworld ones, and this giant something grabs me, I fire at it once then it leaves, but it's gone before I can see what it is! It's definitely more than the usual activity''

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Wait, you hang out around the Fissure? What in the name of the goddesses is wrong with you?!" Dark Pit scolds. "I don't want to lose another-" He stops himself. "Please, Luke... don't hang out there anymore. I'll check it out. You stay here."

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Luke acellerated after the others. ''Think about it this way, if I wasn't 'hanging around the fissure', we wouldn't know about the Underworld activaty. Besides, this staff has great range, I would stop anything before it got to me.'' ''Despite the fact that something did''

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Corvis found herself flapping close to the Fissure. She contemplated going inside it on a suspicion that Pit might be down there, trapped in the Underworld. Palutena never did clue any of them in on what exactly had happened to him, so it was as good a guess as any. The bone-winged angel knew that any involvement she had in this operation had to be quick, for her blood-spell power of flight only lasted about as long as Pit's goddess-powered flight did.

Corvis decided that she'd rather dive into the Fissure head-first and fighting than wait to fall in, so that's what she did.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"CORVIS!" He screams, then dives after her. "What are you doing?" He says as he gets closer to her. He sees enemies, to he starts shooting like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom