• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

KI: Army of Darkness RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Two spots still open))

Dark Pit sighs as he lazily scouts, bored. He hates his new "job", but he had a debt to repay. Pit had saved his life... and he needed to work off that debt. He sighs once more. He taps his Silver Bow, wondering if this will finally be the time when he can fight... but at the same time he was glad there was peace.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Any news yet?" ask an angel who comes up to him, a girl who appeared slightly older than he was with bone-wings. Corvis was here for a kind of repayment, too. Dark Pit had found her on the surface and he, with Pit, had brought her "back home" as it were, to Skyworld. Palutena herself had thought her dead for many years and it was Dark Pit who had helped her to set aside her sense of shame and survivor's guilt from the erstwhile war she'd been involved in. She had both of them to settle debts with.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"No, nothing. Not like there has been anything! There's never anything!" He says angrily. "I don't even want to be here! I have no loyalty to Palutena." He sighs, and starts going back to Skyworld.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Corvis stands and stretches her wing-bones. She never did make that trip to the Underworld. Dark Pit was supposed to take her to the Rewind Spring, but things came up. Captain Pit had to be alive...somewhere, otherwise "Darkly" would have expired by now. He'd told her of their connection. Perhaps that was why Palutena insisted upon keeping him around - he was a mirror of her original guard captain, and could indicate his state.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Is that actually true?))

"We never did make it to the Rewind Spring, Corvis... We still have that date." His lips twitch into a small smile. He still held feelings for her... feelings that he thinks is love, but he's too scared she'd reject him, he said nothing about it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(I remember Dark Pit saying something to that effect over Pit's soul being trapped in the Ring of Chaos. We never know what exactly happened to him over those three years, but Dark seemed to be seriously shaken. I've seen it speculated by fans in fan fiction that "if Pit dies, Pittoo will die." I don't know how true that is, but I tend to go with it...)

"It's not important now," Corvis said. "We have bigger things to deal with. I don't trust Lady Palutena. I think she's hiding something. I don't even care if she hears me and decides to smite me for saying it, either."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I remember that now))

"I know, and I agree. I know she knows something, she has to, she's a goddess. But I don't know why she won't tell me, of all angels! Is it really that bad...?" He asks, actually showing concern for his other half. He is worried... for himself too. He remembers all too well the three years when he lived a half-life as Pit was in the Ring of Chaos. He runs a hand through his hair.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"You are yourself, so he's probably conscious. You probably don't feel pain from him, though... if what you've told me about kicking him around is true. If he went off to the Smash Bros. tournament again, I don't think that would be cause for keeping secrets. I sense something in the air... something ominous. We could outright ask her, you know... or see if we can go to Viridi. She likes Pit more than she lets on."

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Lucas was patrolling along one of the many fissures that led to the Underworld, at a safe distance... a very safe distance considering he had a staff, an excellent long range weapon type. There was stirring in the shadows of the fissure, but that was normal, it always happened. It felt good to be in the air, unsupported by nothing but the breath of the wind. It seemed like nothing could tear him from his perch in the heavens. He spoke to soon.

((Hope you don't mind me putting in some early action :) ))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Smash bros. Lol! P.S Ring of Chaos?))
A green angel flew up infront of Corvis and Dark. "Hail Angels. Any news from you route?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((It's chapter... 18... I think, in the game.))

"I know... She totally likes him... And no, nothing is wrong. What's your name? I can't remember."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I've been scouting. There's never anything. And Ourosian Guard?" Dark Pit looks at him, confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom