• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keiko's Graphics

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Background 2

9HCLGNu.png

http://puu.sh/6DgZd.png

Fig

The Altruist
D'aaaaaaw. It always warms my heart that you will devote anything for your lady. Simply having her name in your well-crafted graphic is beautiful enough! ^^ Keep up the amazing work! I'm always fascinated by your outstanding effort and improvement throughout the time I was able to enjoy your graphics! Please continue to make more and more as the year progresses because there's nothing better than appreciating the success and talent of others! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
These are beautiful Pancake! Keep up the excellent and terrific work! It always brings me such joy to see you keep making your graphics! ^^ :yes:

Fig

The Altruist

This is amazing Pancake! I'm assuming this is your team for the league? :eek: If so, this team really looks like a real threat! We should battle against each other sometime soon! Oh I really need to get you your clones during this week! You have my word on that! Nonetheless, keep up the amazing and wonderful work that you always deliver to the table! :yes:

Mido

Version 1
This is amazing Pancake! I'm assuming this is your team for the league? :eek: If so, this team really looks like a real threat! We should battle against each other sometime soon! Oh I really need to get you your clones during this week! You have my word on that! Nonetheless, keep up the amazing and wonderful work that you always deliver to the table! :yes:

This is why I need to get a 3DS one day! (I'm still lagging back a generation behind! :xd: )

Anyhoo, I think the diverse pokemon set takes the cake with the background contrast. This is what makes this work a worthy work for cool cats everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom