• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keiko's Graphics

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Meh

7kB7B.png

That looks amazing! Great job on it! :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Duuuuuuuuuuddeeeeee :clap:

You keep getting better and better! I especially like that BMTH one! :yes:

btw, I'm jealous of your ability to use C4Ds effectively.

Fig

The Altruist
Your recent graphics look amazing Pancake! Though I may not know all of the terminology, I do know that you are improving at such an alarming rate! I really love the coloring and designs of your graphics! Keep up the great work! :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
Nice graphic that you made there Pansam! It's been a while since you made a graphic, but nonetheless, you did a marvelous job! Keep on the excellent work! ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Amazing. Seriously. Great stuff!

I'm still jealous of your ability to use C4D's effectively. :yes:

And I has a request if it's OK. I need a new sig while I wait for my other computer to get fixed (sigh waiting lists :()

So, uhm... This image, colours whatever you think looks good. Text: My username in the bottom right or left corner (whichever looks better), and "Everybody needs a little more slothy love in their life" in a smaller font than my username somewhere else that looks good.

Also, I'd like an avatar with This image, colours to match siggy. Text: my username, preferably in the "Visitor" font if you have it.

No rush, I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom