• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keep On Voting!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We will surpass Batman and then vanquish whoever the main fool of Skyrim is.

Because Skyward Sword...deserves...to be Game of the Year.

Keep voting when you can!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Wow this is going to be a hard one. Both games are very popular, I myself think that Batman is going to win. Hope not though but it seems that its more popular. I've voted for Skyward Sword though.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Skyward Sword Vs. Arkham City

You gotta vote fore SS! Last night we got we made a comeback, but now we are behind again, but not that far behind. Vote for SS please! Do it for Zelda's 25th!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Hey All, Idk if anyone has posted about this yet (I checked and I could'nt find it) but the legend of Zelda skyward
sword is in the G4 Videogame Deathmatch and is Facing many games for the Title of game of the year. Now for
those of you who love The Legend of Zelda (which would probably be all of you) Follow the link below to go and
vote for The Legend of Zelda Skyward sword!

http://www.g4tv.com/vgdm/best-game-2011/

Currently Skyward sword is facing Batman: Arkham city, and is losing %49-%51

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
How can batman win over skyward sword, 1. because of the 5 year totally worth it wait 2. because of the loyal fans. What are the odds now anyway?

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Hehe, I voted twice, just to beat those spammers in their own game, overcome those idiots who can't appreciate Zelda, and show them that SS is a legendary game, much better than those. Now, SS is up 51 to 49, so take that dark night! (it's a pun :) ) *Sigh* other games are still probably gonna win more GOTY's, though, even if they are the exact same game over and over again *cough* MW3 *cough*.

M

Minda446

C'mon Guys Skyward Sword is Still Winning!!

All you guys get on G4 and vote for Zelda!! It's still winning against Skyrim!!!

C'mon lets get it to the top!!!

Show em all that Zelda can stand up to all the other games!!

LBillyG

27 Different Things.
Well, as of right now we lead Skyrim, but then again, it's probably only a few people who have voted. Go make sure we take this win too!

M

Minda446

Zelda beat Batman, this shows that if enough people vote we can get it to the top, Its so far beating Skyrim 59% or something.

We should hold of on voting untill the last day. In the scenario that we're behind on the last day we can have a comeback. If you're in front the whole time skyrim fans could rally the troops. Scenario as versus Arkham City is preferred.

H

Hayden

Who cares about the game of the year? It is just a title that helps the marketing for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom