• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

K♦O♦T♦S♦D♦O♦L

Is this Question Rhetorical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
"That's a very fair point, captain," Volo admits. "I'm sure Ringo and Goldilocks have what it takes to deal with whatever it is that's happening in there."

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Drovic entered the compound as well, noting how everyone else reacted, and began the circle as well, from one alter to another. To keep up appearances, he leaves a little extra at the alter of Gale as well, but otherwise does as his ally had done. He was surprised Scath knew as much about dragon worshipping as he did.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Priests of Light bow, and Scath does in kind
" Welcome, Brothers, to Valhalla. I hope the Military wasn't too cruel to you?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"They let us pass once they knew our goal," Drovic replies, returning the bow, "They may be vicious, but they understand the importance of pleasing Our Lords. Thank you kindly for welcoming us, Brothers and Sisters."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko came inside with Drovic and Scath, not really sure what they were talking about but wanting to learn more. Her little friend was nowhere to be found.

Storm

( Probably because he would burst into flames if he came near, the ****ing bastard)
" you are most Welcome, Wind...Acolyte, and your friend is.... Sir Blue?"
"The Order is in a steady Decline. its really only 6 of us now" Scath adds
"Well. I hope you find more members soon"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside Bella and Terra sit on the steps
"So Raven Spy, is it True you can Turn into a Bird? That's what Scath told me" Terra says, eating an apple

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh that Ringo has a big mouth," Volo says and chuckles. "I for one don't exactly trust him. What about the two of you? How well do you actually know that guy?"

Storm

Belo gestures
" Scath Tiernan? he is one of the Silver Wolf Order. a band of knights set with the protection of all the continents of Amaterras... sadly though their number are down to 6. me, Bella, Scath..That Montes ****er, abd 2 others

Storm

"there used to be thousands" Bella adds with a bit of sorrow in her voice
"maybe after this endeavor we'll add some of you guys if you're willing"

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"So tell me, how has your lord been? Word is he's been quiet for a while, at least among his kin, and I was asked to check up on him. As you know, she is quite... busy, shall we say. So are there any issues up here she should be made aware of?"

Storm

The Priest frantically tries to think
" Umm. yess.. well.. Lumos spends most of his Time in the Gardens speaking with Saint Yami. the Gardens are on the Highest skyland, and there is a riddle to get in. I'm sure you'll figure it out

Storm

Terra shakes his head
"That Order is taking away a dwarven city from the dwarves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom