• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

K♦O♦T♦S♦D♦O♦L

Is this Question Rhetorical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Belo and Bella nod and follow this appearent priest of the Wind. Scath smiles and follows. knowing he too came for a similar purpose

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
They travel for a few hours and, true to his word, came across a sanctuary for the clergymen of Lumos, "So I doubt Lumos is in there, but we can probably somehow get a location from the people who are. How much are you all aware of their... some might call it a religion?"

Storm

Scath smiles and steps forward
"The people here worship the Dragon Lumos as a god. Im fact they worship all the dragons. Phoenix Lord Igneel, Kazeconis, Mizuconis... You get the idea"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Stop acting so smug," Drovic spits back, "Everyone knows that... except maybe the rock guy... but I mean specifically about here. The culture, how they speak about their lord, that kidn of thing. If we're going to get what we want and not be noticed, we need to be respectful and knowledgeable, and I honestly trust most of you to be either of those things."

Storm

"Well. Calling him Lumos is a good start. And being reverent is also a good thing. And you need to pray at the altar before any proest will talk to you. You do know how to pray don't you?"
Scath demonstrates, moving his hand in a certain way, from his right shoulder to his belt, to his left shoulder, to the right of him and then to the left of him

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well how be, you do have a head on your shoulders... I suggest you all do as Scath suggested. We need to be able to work with these people... unfortunately."

Storm

Scath breathes in and walks in first, he heads to each altar and leaves a bead as an offering. He stops at the Altar of Umbra. And places a gold coin as well as the bead. He then prays at the Altar of Lumos, kissing the altar itself

Storm

Volo sees two seraphs playing with Sticks, pretending to be in battle. one kid with red wings flies up,then lunges down on the black winged Kid, who is pretending to be a demon I suppose

Storm

Belo stands outside with Volo
" I don't want to go in there... it's crazy in there"

Storm

Terra walks past The Raven Spy
"don't start with the name calling. I doubt Black even knows what you mean"

Pen

The game is on!
"There is no negative meaning behind any of the nicknames I make, Captain Bigears," Volo explains to Terra. "Anyway, why are you still out here too?"

Storm

Terra looks at The Raven Spy
" If we all went in, it would look suspicious. let Goldilocks and Scath do what they have to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom