• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just heard all GameStop stores are now taking trade-ins for older systems.

Anyone going to be trading in some stuff? It seems like they aren't taking PS2 from what I can tell though. That sucks because it's the one system I always seem to have unwanted stuff for.

I wouldn't trade in any system at Gamestop. You can probably get much more on eBay or at a local pawn shop than you will get from them.

I agree with PuzzleMaster7. I've always found GameStop to be incredibly cheap when it comes to trade-ins. I have sold may of my retro games/systems on Ebay and made bank, and I will continue to go that route in future if I want to sell more.

The ability to BUY retro games and systems from Gamestop could be cool, though, especially if they offer them at a competitive price.

The ability to BUY retro games and systems from Gamestop could be cool, though, especially if they offer them at a competitive price.

Do you know if they're actually going to do that too? Because I agree, buying retro systems and games needs to be made easier.
Also, is this only in the US, or is GameStop going to be doing this worldwide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom