• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Join My Mutiny to Overthrow the Evil Mases and Take Over ZeldaDungeon.Net

Rytex

Resident Netizen
images

Hello again. Due to the rumors and whispers the personality cores have been telling to me, it has come to my attention that there is someone known as the "cake boss" on these forums. That will not do. I am preparing to flood this thread with deadly neurotoxin in order to remove someone whose cake-making skills exceed my own. That said, my cakes are not lies. Your cakes are not lies. You may think I'm lying. I am not. I have employed Aperture Science Truth Enhancers for the duration of my stay here in the Zelda Dungeon Forum Enrichment Center. Really. Also, if you see a rather large female orphan in an orange jumpsuit who carries an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, please tell her Caroline says hello. From the Deleted Files section of my memory. Along with the memories of me being a potato.

Also, I would like to criticize your mutiny plan. How could you come up with something like this? You aren't a doctor or a scientist. You aren't even a full-time employee. You sound like you've had that moron Wheatley uploaded to your brain. I can tell. I've had him in mine. Rethink your purpose in life, donate yourself to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center for testing, and you will be rewarded with a set of Aperture Science Combustible Citrus Fruit to use in your- AH! BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD! GET IT AWAY! IT'S EVIL!

First you insult the cake boss, than you insult the one who will inevitably succeed in getting him banned. logic?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
It's GLaDOS. Chell trashed her Logic Core in Portal. Or have you not played the game?

Besides, this entire post was to poke fun at just about everyone in here who matters in this mutiny. Call it trolling, but I prefer to think of it as "Late-April-Fools." Why do I think of it that way? Well, allow this pic to explain.

images

Rytex

Resident Netizen
My good sirs, what shenanigan are you trying to pull? Don't you know that advertising your rebellion gets it nowhere? Already word has spread through the Dungeon, and reached him. He knows what your planning; it's doomed to fail because of that. I'm not sure how far you thought you'd get, but man, we cut ourselves short, aye? Still, you'd all need to be applauded for trying. Gave it your all, while it lasted. The thrill of putting up a fight was worth it, right? RIGHT? Not really. You could've spent your time better. But what can I say? Nothing; I obviously have better things planned than berating people.

Portal 2: GLaDOS - Slow Clap Processor - YouTube

images

Oh good. That's still working. I'm glad it survived my adventure into a potato unharmed, and out of it as well.

It's GLaDOS. Chell trashed her Logic Core in Portal. Or have you not played the game?

Besides, this entire post was to poke fun at just about everyone in here who matters in this mutiny. Call it trolling, but I prefer to think of it as "Late-April-Fools." Why do I think of it that way? Well, allow this pic to explain.

images

i wasn't making fun of anyone... =( Axle, Nicole, Wyatt, Nicole's twin, Trevor, The CakeBoss, Nathan, and everyone else knows i love them <3

i'm now making the Pizza and milkshakes a legally binding contract between you and all members of this site. To agree simply respond to this message. Alternatively you can agree by doing nothing. You also agree to this contract by protesting it. There is no clause allowing you to disagree to this contract and any attempt to do so will result in you signing a legally binding contract to give all site members Pizza and milkshakes.

P.S: Pizza and Milkshakes.

Is their cookies for me if this succeeds? Then I might consider it...

But isn't putting it up here where they can see it not very sneaky? You are basically telling them your plans for mutiny, that gives them preparation time that they shouldn't be given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom