• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Zelda Falling Behind?

Yes they are fallen behind imo for the following reasons- Graphics don't make a game but they help sales of games because of visual appeal(I don't care about graphics but many do)
- Motion controls are gimicky imo and in many others. I hate motion controls in games. If Zelda continues to ditch button controls
i will never play zelda again and make Elder Scrolls my new favorite series.
- The casual gamer won't be attracted to anything but shooters and level up rpg's skyrim because they are easier get good at.
( Zelda needs new fans to keep Nintendo from losing money anymore)
My only problem with the series is the motion controls but these are problems that new players have when trying to get into the series

I kinda think your not playing SS, maybe your playing TP or your left handed. Glad your smart enough join us as Zelda fans, if you want to enjoy motion controls slash the Wii Remote like a real sword a bit more and do it fast after one hit on a enemy so you can enjoy killing them. :) Its great to know there are people like you who will actually try Zelda games and not judge them by graphic and say its a kiddy game! :clap:

Heroid77777 i beat every zelda game i love the series i was saying how i feel about the series falling behind. Its sad to say but i am actually sad how SS turned out for me. I want to love it but i just can't do it. I can't help it if i hate the direction Nintendo went with SS. My other issue is how easy recent titles have been.

Last edited:
zelda is now the first game to make it as a legend (but thats what my big bro told me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom