• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Is This a Save Date Issue? Do I Have to Beat Ganondorf AGAIN??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it said "The End" I waited for a bit, then pressed "-" to see if it was frozen, and it said "- Can't Skip", so I knew it wasn't frozen, but then I waited a minute or two, then pressed "A+B", then swung the Wii Remote. To my surprise, it worked. It went to the title screen, and I started playing. I was in Hyrule Castle (dungeon), where I saved before starting Hyrule Castle (dungeon). The nI saved. So I'm, confused, does this mean I have to kill Ganondorf again, or is the game over with and can I just go get Heart Pieces and all that stuff? Any help is great.

~Linkanon~

Byrne

Waterloo
no, you're supposed to wait for like, 10 minutes. then it'll save, and go back to main screen!^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Exactly what Erebea said. TP doesn't save at the end of the game, there is no post game stuff to do in TP whatsoever. You revert to last save (because a restart is necessary to get off the The End screen), then you just collect whatever you missed OR as you know, fight Ganondorf again.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I hate you all for beating me to it. But yup, there is no extra quest or more story after that, just beat Ganon over and over, collect missing bugs and heart pieces and play around.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Whenever a member completely and accurately answers a question posted in this section, DO NOT follow up by posting after them with something like: "Right... That is what you do", or post the same answer again.

ThreadClosed.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom