• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is There Ocarina of Time 3DS Bundle Pack?

O

OcarianMan3DS

I just wanna no if there will be a of time 3DS bundle pack?

Nickster

Sensei Sampai Sama
I hope there will be one. I don't have a 3DS yet and I'm saving up for one. Zelda games have gotten bundles before, like Minish Cap, and Phantom Hourglass.

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Well with Zelda's 25th (please don't kill me if that is wrong :silent:) Anniversary coming up, I was thinking Nintendo would make a 3DS\OoT3D bundle since OoT is such a classic game and it makes sense, but hey we never know what's gonna happen.

X

xero

I saw an image on the Internet of the bundle pack, but I can't verify if its true or not. ... But it looked really cool, and if that was real, I'd definately buy it.

Beeker

Wild Card
I saw an image on the Internet of the bundle pack, but I can't verify if its true or not. ... But it looked really cool, and if that was real, I'd definately buy it.

I doubt this is true. People do tend to make their own boxarts for games as well as systems, so I don't think this is an exception.

I think a 3DS/OoT3D bundle is a possibility for Zelda's 25th, as well as Skyward/Wii. Perhaps this could be one of many things that could be announced at E3 for Zelda and the 25th anniversary.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I hope there will be a bundle pack because right now I don't have a 3DS and if I get one I to get the legend of Zelda game that is the only one that I want because all the Zelda games that I have been able to get have been awesome and I want to be able to play every Legend of Zelda game that has came out and I want to beat them all also

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer

You're talking about this right?

Yeah, like Beeker said, some avid fans take it upon themselves to do mock-ups of their dream sets. Whether Nintendo actually decides to do something along these lines however, is a completely different story. They usually do what they want instead of listening to fans anyhow (or we never would have gotten the Wind Waker~ ;))

I do have my breath held for E3 though...

T

tetra929

You're talking about this right?

Yeah, like Beeker said, some avid fans take it upon themselves to do mock-ups of their dream sets. Whether Nintendo actually decides to do something along these lines however, is a completely different story. They usually do what they want instead of listening to fans anyhow (or we never would have gotten the Wind Waker~ ;))

I do have my breath held for E3 though...
i would so buy the 3ds if it had that design. hopefully they do make one like that. but sadly its most likely fake :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom