• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is There Multiplayer Mode in Fire Emblem Awakening?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I am just curious because I really never got around to looking for a way to play with my team. I know that there is an option to send a team, but what exactly does that do?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dual Tag is onyl available for Local Multiplayer. It's not even to FE11's quality. It's essentially you and a friend sending in your units to fight predetermined battles. Not even on a map. :I

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wow. Such a great game and lacking so much. No wonder peeps forget about it after one or two play runs.
People forget about FE13 after one or two playthroughs because they aren't dedicated to the game.

Weeelll FE was never really a multiplayer oriented thing to begin with. Pokemon on the other hand...
Even though this is true, FE11 and FE12 both exist...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
They could have at least had an Arena like 6,7, and 8. Or even better the actual battles of 11 and 12. But instead, we get Streetpass and a co-op of all things.

Pref the actual battles. Even against AI and having a Streetpass shop would've been nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom