• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Is the Hype Returning?

Are you getting more Hyped for Zelda U?

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Somewhere in the Middle

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So with the recent image, I have noticed that people are even getting hyped for this new game.

Wow. I must say it is extremely weird to see people get hyped for this game.

It's weird that a single image can do this, and that says a lot about Zelda U.

Have you guys noticed the excitement starting to rise since yesterday? Have you guys gotten more hyped since yesterday?

I myself am waiting in cautious optimism, as I really want to see how the game plays. While not hyped, I am certainly a lot more excited for Zelda U than I was previously.

How about you guys? What do you think?

Robyn_Hoo

Eren's Princess
I've been the same hype-wise since the game was announced. This did little to increase or decrease my hype levels.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I'm pretty hyped tbh, but the dampers are on in case the showcase becomes all about the supa ultra mega Kinect clone 2.0 GamePad deluxe extreme Virtualboy 64 Disc Drive™ that no 3rd party company will ever want to develop for®

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I think it's interesting that the footage on the E3 site (e3.nintendo.com) is still the same as the one we saw a year ago. I mean, I don't know (we'll find out in a little over two hours), but it doesn't look like they changed much. If that's the same scene, and they kept the scene. I don't think the game is going to look different at all.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I think it's interesting that the footage on the E3 site (e3.nintendo.com) is still the same as the one we saw a year ago. I mean, I don't know (we'll find out in a little over two hours), but it doesn't look like they changed much. If that's the same scene, and they kept the scene. I don't think the game is going to look different at all.
It's also worth noting however, is that we have no idea what has changed because we have barely seen anything.

-Big World
-Real Horses
-Archery
-Ability to slow down time
-Rock Climbing and Air Sailing

That's really it... And that really isn't that much to go by. In a way, that's smart so we are disappointed by empty promises(cough cough Ubisoft). But yeah... We still barely know anything.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The hype is slipping away. We got an hour and 30 mins until they come on stage. Im just praying to G0D that this game will be OoT-MM levels of quality...

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
It's also worth noting however, is that we have no idea what has changed because we have barely seen anything.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying, it's interesting they kept that same footage for the E3 site. I mean, you're right. That's quite literally all we know, but we know it's still the same. Unless they just used it as a placeholder.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
holy ****ing **** BREATH OF THE WILD HYPE! MY NIGGA LINK IS CUTTING DOWN TREES, COOKING FOOD, THERE'S ****ING VOICE ACTING AHHHH HE HAS A SPEAR AND BOW AND A ****ING AXE INSTEAD OF A SWORD AHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom