• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Is the English version of Tri Force Heroes really delayed?!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
what did you think of it?
The set up was a demo with about five different stage options. You had to play multiplayer mode with two other people and the two I got were not that great at it so I did not get a huge amount of time with the game. I can see why they didn't make it a four player game, three is pretty intense as it is when you're trying to have one person walk around and another aim a bow at an enemy while being on their shoulders for instance. The game looked great though and will definitely be fun playing in the same room with two friends who aren't crap at it.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
The set up was a demo with about five different stage options. You had to play multiplayer mode with two other people and the two I got were not that great at it so I did not get a huge amount of time with the game. I can see why they didn't make it a four player game, three is pretty intense as it is when you're trying to have one person walk around and another aim a bow at an enemy while being on their shoulders for instance. The game looked great though and will definitely be fun playing in the same room with two friends who aren't crap at it.
What did you think of the game graphically? Does it look better, or the same as ALBW?

Also, TFH is definitely not delayed, just a PSA. Vita was way wrong on his mark, as evidenced by the Princess Styla trailer.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
What did you think of the game graphically? Does it look better, or the same as ALBW?

Also, TFH is definitely not delayed, just a PSA. Vita was way wrong on his mark, as evidenced by the Princess Styla trailer.
I haven't played much of ALBW yet but it did look very similar, I wouldn't say it was much better or worse if at all.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
It all depends if your prefer albw link or toon link which both look similar but do have differences
I was wondering, more or less, the graphics of the environments. Sort of just my quirk, but I prefer looking at the worlds of the game over the characters.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I was wondering, more or less, the graphics of the environments. Sort of just my quirk, but I prefer looking at the worlds of the game over the characters.
yeah me to i love exploring the worlds though there doesnt seem to be much exploration in this game

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator

Just to clarify, it was the environments that I was referring to. I probably wouldn't have noticed differences in Link's sprite at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom