• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Wrong That This Scared Me?

Ice Sage

these are words
Honestly, who cares? They're just dumb videos made to scare people. There are lots of "scary" videos on YouTube that scare the be-gee-zums out of you! Amirite?
I think Rhyntav is trying to make a sort of puzzle out of this. He made two pointless comments on two other MM videos which I think may be a clue. I would be dissapointed if this does turn out to be pointless stuff.
comment on Odolwa VS link in clock town: "eight"
comment on Zelda Majoras Mask Last boss with Fierce Deity Mask: "oni"

Conor

the over analysing guy
I don't get scared easy, but it certainly is interesting, I know for a fact the scariest thing in the room is me.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
That scared me! And I saw my glasses reflecting back at me in the dark screen of my computer and I thought it was Majora's Mask. :lol: My own glasses scared me! That's a GOOD one! :D

2: Deku Link playing the Song of Healing and then the game glitches out.

Actually, it was Saria's song, which makes it more interesting because you never actually learned that song in Majora's Mask.

Overall, I didn't think they were too scary. The jump scare got me, but I don't count jump scares because they're the cheapest form of scare there is. Adorable puppies can do jump scares.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Hmm. Yeah it was wrong that it scared you.:P

But anyway, I didn't find any of the videos scary at all. The one with the eyeless mask was just boring and I expected more but whatever. The one where Link pops up at the end was so obvious. So much time wasting with the same thing over and over so I was like "watch, something is gonna pop up at the end". I totally called it. And the last one just made no sense to me.

Sure I'm being a downer and I probably sound like an a** to most of you. But that's how I felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom