• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Is It Worth Buying Twilight Princess?

You should buy it if you like boss battles, I found the overworld in TP to be really dull and booring, but the dungeons with the EPICEPIC boss battles made up for it in a sense. Twilight Princess has the best boss battles for sure!

T

Teabus

I think that the overworld is great, it really has the Hyrule field feeling. And like others has said, the bossbattles are telly good!

K

Kenu_Tsunaru

Undoubtedly. It's the third best Zelda game thus far. I started replaying it recently and am having a blast, I just need one more Mirror of Twilight Shard.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I personally think you should purchase Twilight Princess because it is a Zelda experience all gamers should enjoy. And yes, the game does have a few flaws, and yes, it is absolutely long. Besides those facts, it is great, great storyline, great gameplay, and even great sidequests. :)

OF COURSE. it's a different take on zelda. it had everything that will keep you in awe. personally, not my favorite zelda game, but it definitely was a step-up from wind waker IMO.

TP is SOOOOO worth it. I think its for 19.99 CAD right? totally worth it. i own it and im currently replaying it, naming my horse Fi XD

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Hey, Twilight Princess was (and still is) AWESOME!... It has to be my favorite Zelda game yet! :D
(Though I think I like Majora's Mask a teeny-weeny bit more)

I think its TOTALLY worth it. ALSO because its only $20 on Wii now.
(Nintendo select- player's choice kind though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom