• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Weird for Girls to <3 LOZ

There is nothing weirde about girls liking any video game, let alone a fantastic franchise such as Legend of Zelda.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm a lady who thinks lady gamers are awesome. I love when girls display their gamer/nerdiness. Nothing makes me recoil more than a girl who loves games and hides the fact, and tries to be something she's not. Of course, my opinion is one of many, so if you feel ashamed to be a girl gamer, and want to be "normal" in front of your friends and it works for you, please don't think that what I have to say is more important than what you see in your own experience.

There is nothing wrong with a girl who enjoys playing Zelda games. Nobody should be excluded from playing this phenonmenal series solely because of his or her gender. /Thread

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
It is absolutely weird! Just kidding. No it's not weird. Men are made fun of for playing this game because it sounds like a princess game (which it technically is).

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
There is nothing wrong with a girl who enjoys playing Zelda games. Nobody should be excluded from playing this phenonmenal series solely because of his or her gender. /Thread

Why comment with an obvious statement when it isn't even very relevant to this thread? This thread is asking whether it's "weird" for girls to like Zelda, not if it's "wrong".

As the Zelda loving teacher at my school, waaaaaay more female students show a love for LOZ than male ones. I saw that firsthand when I ran a video game club.

I think Zelda is awesome enough to be enjoyed by anyone regardless of gender :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom