• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Is It Possible to Do This?/Challenge

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
Is it possible to do all of the sidequests in one 3 day cycle? If not how many sidequests can you do in the 3 day cycle? I'll post mine after I try.

Yes, but there are multiple outcomes to that side quest alone, so you have to use multiple cycles to get them all.

MW7

Yes, but there are multiple outcomes to that side quest alone, so you have to use multiple cycles to get them all.

You're definitely right, and it ties into the bomb shop lady and buying the all-night mask as well. Also it would be impossible to fulfill Mayor Dotour's entry without the couple's mask. Still I think that it's probably possible to do most of them in one day. I'm pretty sure that you can do all except Sakon's Hideout and the end of Anju and Kafei's sidequest if you help the bomb shop lady in the same cycle.

Anju's Grandmother can't be fulfilled the same cycle that you get the all-night mask (which falls under the man from the curiosity shop). So I think you must do a minimum of 3 cycles. Ignoring the sidequests that don't interfere with others: if you do the bomb shop and all night mask the first cycle, then you must wait to finish Anju and Kafei the next cycle which means that you need a third cycle to get the heart piece from Mayor Dotour. If you finish (i.e. get the couple's mask- you would get either the postman's hat or the bottle from Madame Aroma this cycle as well) Anju and Kafei the first cycle, then get the all night mask the next cycle, then you would also have to do a third cycle to get the two heart pieces from Anju's Grandmother. So I'm fairly certain it's 3 cycles minimum to do everything.

My initial guess then is that 15 is the most complete entries you can get in a single cycle. You'd try to do all but Mayor Dotour, Anju's Grandmother, either Madame Aroma or the Postman (meaning pick one to do and not the other), and either Anju and Kafei (would do most of their stuff either way) or the bomb shop lady and the curiosity shop owner (so pick the former two or the latter two to do in a cycle). I think this might be possible but there might be scheduling conflicts and I haven't checked those yet.

Ok I think I came up with a scheduling conflict: I'm not sure if it's possible to get Anju's letter to Kafei (around 12 to 1 AM on day 1) and help the bomb shop lady (around 12:30 AM on day 1). So to reach 15 you would complete Anju and Kafei rather than the bomb shop lady and the curiosity shop owner.

Last edited:
Ok I think I came up with a scheduling conflict: I'm not sure if it's possible to get Anju's letter to Kafei (around 12 to 1 AM on day 1) and help the bomb shop lady (around 12:30 AM on day 1). So to reach 15 you would complete Anju and Kafei rather than the bomb shop lady and the curiosity shop owner.

Why not just use the postbox in that same area? You get the letter at 11:30p, if I remember correctly. Or maybe she shows up at 11:30p, but doesn't actually get to the kitchen until 12:00a. Yeah, that wouldn't work.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Even if you knew everything you were supposed to do and manage to have a specific schedule of when you were supposed to do it, it wouldn't be possible. You can't help the bomb lady and still be able to complete the Anju+Kafei Quest.

MW7

Why not just use the postbox in that same area? You get the letter at 11:30p, if I remember correctly. Or maybe she shows up at 11:30p, but doesn't actually get to the kitchen until 12:00a. Yeah, that wouldn't work.

Iirc she says 11:30 but doesn't reach the kitchen until 12. Then once you talk to her I think the clock jumps ahead to 1. I'm not positive but I think that's how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom