• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Is It Possible to Beat the Running Man Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was Just thinking,out of all my play throughs of Oot I've never beat the running man.I was wanting to know if its even possiable to beat him. I remember hearing something about leaving your console on for like a day as a child and than go into the lost woods enrance and than you'll beat him,but that seems impossiable. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Deeds

no text
That you thing you heard about leaving the console on for a day sounds like a load of rubbish, they would never make you do that. I remember that race though, I don't think you can beat him but I really don't know. I've never really tried.

Ice Sage

these are words
There is no possible way for you to beat him. If you do a trick where you play a song on the ocarina and them move a bit it will stall the timer for a bit, so if you repeat doing that you can get to the end with a time of 0 seconds. Also, there is no text in the text dump for the game that shows for when you beat him. Sorry, but it's not possible.

He is unbeatable. There was hoax around the internet that if you beat him, he'd give you the triforce.

The stuff about leaving your console on for a day - the N64 would overheat.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's impossible to beat the Running Man, he's always a second early. No, there is no prize for beating him as he's scripted to never lose. People have done event hacks (myself included) so as to fake his loss, but no such thing truly exists.

F

fiercedietylink

well if its possible to race him be fore you sell him the bunny hood then i guess its possible but i dont think it works like that so no i dont think its possible

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
It is not possible to beat the running man, no matter how much you try. The thing about leaving the console on is fake, people make videos showing that, but all it really is, is changing the text. If you are still trying to beat him, don't bother.

M

moep0r

That damn guy took me at least 2 or 3 hours of playtime. Thanks for the info, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom