• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Is It Possible That Link's Main Weapon Has Changed?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
One thing's for sure: Link's bow will have a much larger role in this game. And I am more than okay with that. o3o

That's too bad, I was hoping for the pegasus boots to make a return. Really liked those, should've been the main focus of Zelda Wii U.

D

Deleted member 14134

That's too bad, I was hoping for the pegasus boots to make a return. Really liked those, should've been the main focus of Zelda Wii U.

Although it could be a good inclusion I don't think Nintendo should focus on one defining feature to define this game. I like the idea of improving on the wheel rather than trying to reinvent it. Add things in, improve on what you have but don't try to force one gimmick to be the focus of it all.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I would just like to make a mention of how this battle plays out on Horseback. In OoT you couldnt use the sword on Horseback. However you could use the Bow. So while i agree there might be a more heavy emphasis on the bow, I feel it will be more to support the inclusion of battles on horseback.

With the big "new thing" in this game so far being the open world, its safe to say you will probably spend more time in said open world (as in the field, and not dungeons or towns), and just walking around is not ideal for such a big world. Enter Horseback battles and sequences. It makes sense to me. But just like everyone else, im only Speculating and nothing i say is "Fact". (just wish some other people would realize this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom