• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Is It Just Me?

JasonXP

Its a Secret to Everybody
Yeah, blue wizzrobes are incredibly difficult. And you don't want to be too aggressive, just make sure they never face you so they won't shoot beams at you, and hit them when you get a chance, and keep moving! You must have a magical shield to fight them. And use bombs if you have them. Orange wizzrobes are a lot easier.

I don't find darknuts to be so hard. You can avoid them. You can't avoid wizzrobes' beams. Even the blue ones aren't hard to me, unles they're in a room with the statues that shoot fireballs.

Comparatively, the wizzrobes in Zelda II are pushovers. Just cast reflect and let them do the trick.

M

mesla

No potion shops?

Ok so i played all the way to the end but where you buy potions there is never anyone there. Is it just my game. I find this odd and seems to make the game that much harder with out them. Never mind forgot to give the paper DOh!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem for me with orange wizzrobes, but dear God those blue wizzrobes made me wanna cry xD No way to block them, takes forever until one luckily moves to right in front of you, and ugh I can't even talk about them without bad memories coming back lol

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Wizzrobes were not as bad as Blue Darknuts until I got the Magical sword, then blue Darknuts take two hits to kill and Wizzrobes will destroy you.

W

Webber1900

Wizzrobes were not as bad as Blue Darknuts until I got the Magical sword, then blue Darknuts take two hits to kill and Wizzrobes will destroy you.

I think those are the most annoying enemies in the entire game, trying to avoid them is also a pain. But one thing I learned is that you should come prepared with the magic shield cause you can block their attacks with it.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I think those are the most annoying enemies in the entire game, trying to avoid them is also a pain. But one thing I learned is that you should come prepared with the magic shield cause you can block their attacks with it.

Really, this only works as long as long as there isn't a room also filled with Like-Likes. I've been surrounded by Wizzrobes before, got hit in the back and sent into a Like-Like. Then I escaped that first Like-Like just as another was walking through and got caught, losing my shield. If they surround you, a shield doesn't help.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
If I'm in a room with Wizzrobes and their are Likes-Likes I let myself get caught by a Like-Like and wait a Blue Wizzrobe gets in front of me as you invincible while you are trapped by a Like-Like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom