• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Great Scenery Important to You?

Having great scenery is really nice to have, but for me, it is not essential to make a great game.

So no, great scenery is not important to me.

Ganondork

goo
Scenery affects my gaming experience. I enjoy the vivid, colorful world of Assassin's Creed than the bland coloring of poorly thought out games like CoD. Of course unless it calls for dark scenery, like Bioshock. I'd be disappointed if the scenery was bland, with this day and age's graphics. Not to mention it's supposed to be all colorful and beautiful in SS, to contrast with TP's dark-type graphics.

i think story and gameplay are more important than graphics. i liked tp's graphics the best much more realistic than before. the only problem i had was they were a little dark sometimes. ss seems to have the realism but with more color. at first i hated the cel-shading. cel-shading was one of the reason i didn't play ww. that and ww looked stupid at first. but now i don't mind the cel-shading because i finally broke down and played ww. great game just wish the graphics were more realistic. that's what i like about ss's graphics realistic but colorful. scenery should be colorful because nature is colorful. i think the more realistic the scenery is the better.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0fkfqUh-u8
Even though the camera capture provides less quality, the environments look stunning and very painting-like. I'm extremely impressed by the amount of detail and how open everything is- so much freedom! It looks much better than in E3. At E3, the colors and saturation were very off, but the distance effects were more visible and they look beautiful.
normal_rvl_zeldass_08ss12_e3.png

Because they have promised us an open, seamless world in Skyward Sword, I'm very excited for the scenery and environments and everything. I expect it to look beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom