• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Gannondorf Really Evil?

Play OoT for me. Now once you get to the future for the first time, go into the alleys of Hyrule Market. You'll find a soulder there that dies when you talk to him. His last words are: "I...couldn't...save...Zelda..."

Ganondorf killed him and didn't care. He's evil, dude.

S

swordsguy11

well yeah yes ganodorf IS EVIL i mean he does have the evil eyes,,,,but it was his intention to get the triforce of power and rule hyrule,,just ,,,OH and every game he is in hes referred to the king of evil i mean really? does any "NICE" guy go and killl a king and take over the world?

S

ShadowZone1996

Yes, yes he is evil. He is a true evil that needs to be stopped. Luckily he was :D

His intentions may be BAD, and it's true that the GERUDO were pushed into the desert of Hyrule but Ganondorf's intentions are not justified u_u

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
It may be true, collinbollin, but think of Ganon the Beast. I don't think his tribe was pushed aside. IMO, he is evil. Want to concuer Hyrule and all that!

He maybe be evil, but it isn't his fault. You want to know why he is evil? Well think of his surrogate mothers: Koume and Kotake. We don't know why Ganondorf wasn't raised by his real parents. Maybe because the male born every 100 years has to be raised by the witches of the tribe, maybe his real parents died. Howsoever he probably never felt love as a child (I realy doubt, Twinrova can express something as love), only the hard live in the desert. He only wants a better live for himselfe and his people. It is not his fault the only way to reach his goal is the one he was taught by Twinrova, the real evil behind Ganondorf.

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
When do actually look at the overall picture and scheme of things, he does look like a neglected person from a neglected tribe who just wants to be noticed. But that's not how you are meant to view Ganondorf, He killed almost everyone in Hyrule Castle Town, as well as he kills Link and Zelda when the third split happens to produce ALttP.

yes he may be evil but the question is could he could have been good then turned evil he is evil in the end with the theory of making a deal with him is true if it had been accepted then maybe the events of it would have never happened then after that he wants revenge setting of the series so i think it could be very possible

so if some one offered for you to go to the dessert and live there forever would you do it

Last edited:
F

Firelord25

I don't think he would be if he wasn't born in a family with a witch as a mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom