• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Is 00T Too Easy?

I got ocarina of time for the 3ds, and it took me a total of 2 days to beat the game! And an extra day to get all 20 heart pieces, biggoron sword, all the extra side quests etc. Every other zelda game I've played has took me at least a week to finish. However, in all fairness, OOT is the one I've played through the most amount of times..... so yeah, my question is: Is OOT too easy? Or do I just know the game too well compared to the other zeldas?

I think it is because you know it too much. I myself know each and every puzzle. But still 2 days is really fast. What did you do? Did you play 24 hours a day?

MW7

Well playing it before getting OOT 3ds really makes a difference. I'd wager that if you'd never played OOT before playing OOT 3d that you'd still probably get through it faster because: (1) you sound experienced in the series in general and (2) OOT is fairly short compared to Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. There always comes a point in which you've played through a game so much that you never forget how to do things. For me beating OOT is easier than brushing my teeth.

S

Synn

I agree with Chris073. I got the the 3DS with OoT and beat it very quickly(not including Master Quest). I had played OoT on my GameCube(I had a special collector's edition). But if you think as if you had NEVER played the game before, without a guide, you would be confused and unsure of what to do or how to get past your predicament. Honestly though, I think that of the Zelda games I've played, Majora's Mask was the hardest.

Yeah you're probably right. To be honest, I must have finished OOT about 4 times in total now, maybe even more. I knew exactly where to go and what to do. Guess I just know that game too much lol. Either way, I thought I'd ask how people found it, difficulty-wise, compared to other zeldas.

And yes I agree that SS and TP seem much longer than OOT. (I did however think TWW was short though).

And I agree with Synn, in that MM is probably the hardest I've played too... out of the 3d games anyway.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Yeah, what everyone else has said. Pretty much what it boils down to is this, if you've played the game before, you'll finish it quicker than someone who hasn't. I went through the game pretty quickly as well, so much so that I had to limit myself to one temple a day, just so I could make it last longer.

I've never played OoT before, and I've clocked 24 hours on my 3DS in OoT 3D (some of it was afk though, but atleast 21-22 hours is gaming), and I've only completed two dungeons as adult Link.

I haven't used walkthrough or hints yet, and some of the things have taken me quite some time to figure out. So no, it's not too easy. :)

I have the same feeling about LoZ, which I can complete pretty quick now, since I've done it numerous times. :)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Ocarina of Time 3D is only easy if you have played it several times before on other consoles. If you are new to this game or even the series, you might not find it that easy with all the puzzles and such. Plus with the amount of side quests, it's pretty much impossible to find litteral everything without the help of a guide of some kind, whether it be a friend or the internet. But yeah I wouldn't say it's that easy, it all just depends on if its a game you can have paitence for.

A

Averi

When I was young, OoT was difficult - but I was a kid so, it would be. Now it's super easy, but I've played it again and again. It's gotten so ingrained that I can beat it in a single-day sitting. Now, for someone who is new to the franchise with OoT3D, especially if younger, I think it would present a fair challenge. I compare it to Skyward Sword - it was a good challenge for me because it was the first time I'd played, but I'm sure next time and the time after that will be easier because I'm more acquainted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom