• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Inverted Song of Time Freeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have Majora's Mask for Gamecube on the collectors edition disc, not the Nintendo64. So it could be that. Then again, it might not be. But my game freezes up. A LOT. But it only seems to happen when I play MM. And, I ALWAYS use the inverted song of time while playing. I think it's not a coincidence. Mainly because I've noticed it doesn't freeze up as much when I DON'T slow time. So I'm probably right, but I'm still not entirely sure. Is there anyone who can set the record straight?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have the LoZ collectors edition for GC. And I guess sonthat ur game won't freeze, don't use the Inverted song. I'm just saying, my brothers use that song to slow down time. Really useful though.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It has been confirmed. I've used the inverted song of time ONLY when I needed to since I've started this thread; just once. And it hasn't frozen up since. I appreciate everyone's input, well, BOTH of you two guys, your input is appreciated. Thanks. But now I have my answer. So,

THREAD CLOSED.

This is explained on the disc. The emulation software that Nintendo used to transfer Majora's mask onto the NGC platform wasn't done 100% correctly, and therefore glitches/freezes/crashes may occur. All i can say if get yourself a proper Emulator such as PJ64.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is explained on the disc. The emulation software that Nintendo used to transfer Majora's mask onto the NGC platform wasn't done 100% correctly, and therefore glitches/freezes/crashes may occur. All i can say if get yourself a proper Emulator such as PJ64.

Thanks, but like I said, I've already got this figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom