• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Interesting Things I Noticed

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hi everyone, I recently watched a presentation of The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword at Paris Games Week.
Heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx2qIYp3uXo

And, here are the new things I have noticed:

On the slope where you have to dash to ascend it, there are these 2-3 rather large boulders, and when Link picks it up, he obviously moves slower, and the strength meter actually starts to deplete, and then it seems you can roll and over-toss them as well. Looks like the strength meter will be used other than climbing and running. Jump to 8:29 to see it.

Another observation, (and rather new) is that when standing close to those yellow fruits and perform a Thrust attack, the fruit will get stuck on the sword and it will stay there, even when you tilt the sword until you actually swing. Neat little detail huh? I wonder what else we can stab and do with it?
Jump to 10:57 to see it.

One little detail, (some of you may know) is that Deku Babas eat bombs, but they can also catch them in the air. Interesting...
Jump to 10:47 to see it.

And that's basically what I found. What do you think? Hope you liked it.

Last edited:
Wow cool, seems Nintendo is giving some pretty nice attention to detail so far, I like that. I like that a lot.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Link can drink potions while doing a backflip! (about 9:30)

How awesome can he get?! XD

I liked those observations you made. Very interesting. :3

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Wow, Link doing backflips AND drinking a poition at the same time? Man, Link just became more awesome than he was 3 seconds ago!!
I'm gonna have fun stabbing fruits and stuff. XD
I'm glad you guys like my finds. Some of you found extra stuff too! Great.
What do you think of stabbing fruits and having it stuck there? I smell minigames and puzzle ideas.

thats pretty cool, I'm hoping this game will come out as good as what its looking like right now. But I can't keep my hopes to high... BUT ITS REALLY HARD!

another thing I noticed in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlG84NS5Cbc&feature=related (the video that Ryan showed) at 1:32, link walks into a cave in a field, and all of the sudden he's fighting a skeleton! I just thought it was sorta cool how it went from relaxing stroll to a heated battle so fast! :)

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
This looks completely awesome! What I love most about this game though(from what I've seen so far) is that when you choose a different weapon, the game doesn't pause! So we have to strategically plan when to switch weapons because if we don't, we could get slaughtered by an enemy or boss :D. More interaction is what the Zelda series needed and we are getting it! I am loving this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom