• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Interesting Picture

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I think it's quite plain to see, that the planet on which Hyrule lies has rapidly changing poles! XD

For those of you who don't know, planets (and stars for that matter) have a north and south pole. They are the source of electro magnetic energies. This is why compasses work. They're oriented to the magnetic north and south poles of our planet earth. But, since planets rarely stay perfectly oriented in plain with their solar system, so the poles change direction, in the case of earth only slightly (by about 23 degrees in any one direction) but if we translated this theory to the images of Hyrule shown above we could say that the poles change rapidly! So the sun could rise behind one mountain during one period of time, and rise behind an entirely different mountain, say, 100 years later.

So, for the first image, we see period one, where east lies about 45 degrees from where east lies in the lower of the three images, or period 3 as I'll call it. I understand that the game cube versions would mess this nonsense of a theory up, but nevertheless it could handle it. I could just say that the period was shorter and has rotated around again, much like our planet rotates through various north stars (currently we're lined up to point near polaris, but in the future we'll be lined up to point towards vega(?)).

Science ftw?

K

Knil

OR is it the GC version that is truly reversed?
If you look at the Wii-version map. Turn it upside down. Everything is in place, even Zoras domain, compared to the OOT map.
The biggest problem is solved, the Temple of Time. It is now hyrule castle that has been moved, to the origin of kokiri forest (the place the hero of time grew up), which can have been cause of various reasons. The only thing not making sense is the Lost woods but hey, it's a magical forest. If this theory isn't right, then the Temple of Time must have vanished and re-appeared in the lost woods. I don't know.
Am I the only one seeing this?

So, does that mean that Hyrule spins round? Right round. Like a record baby.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :P

Geography in Hyrule has been rather flimsy. The only thing that remained mostly constant is Death Mountain, and even that moved around a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom