• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Interesting Article from Playeressence

'New details have emerged on The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds. A blogger has completed the game in both modes and says enemies deal quadruple damaged instead of double damage. He also said that it took him 44 hours to complete both modes.

He also stated that after completing both modes, there’s still something left to do, which will keep the game alive for a while.”

Nintendo always packs a lot of content into their games. The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds releases on November 22nd for the 3DS and 2DS.'

What will this 'thing left to do' be? Majora's Mask Remake? Some kind of bonus spin-off story? What could it be?

QUADRUPLE DAMAGE?! I wish I hadn't learned that now I'm just going to be drooling until the 22nd!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm actually not looking forward to this. Considering I take a lot of damage in the top down Zelda games, omg...

I'm actually not looking forward to this. Considering I take a lot of damage in the top down Zelda games, omg...

Well I think it's good considering some of my favorite items of all time
(Ice Rod and Flame Rod) are getting upgrades
which will probably make combat a lot easier, but this Hero's Mode will force us to utilize them to their full potential just to stay alive! It should be grand, I tell you! GRAND!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
"there’s still something left to do, which will keep the game alive for a while.”

What could that possibly be, you know they aren't going to add another game to it, so its not gonna be a MM remake or a 3D ALttP, that stuff could make too much money on its own. what could he possibly be talking about that would keep us playing the game after playing through the story twice, the second time most likely being on of the most frustrating hours you have put into a game! Im not big on spoilers and like to avoid stuff, but not my interest is peaked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom