• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inside Jokes

bunny

birb overlord
Oh my gosh, yes. I have soooo many inside jokes with one of my friends. We've known each other since the 3rd grade, so over the years, we've had a lot of... um... interesting experiences that have turned into inside jokes. To be honest, some of them are only funny because they confuse people around us. Most of them are just phrases or words that we came up with when we were little. It's really hilarious to see people look at you like, "What the heck?" It always makes us burst into laughter.

I don't think I have any inside jokes with anyone on here... hrm...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yup. My family and friends have quite a bit of inside jokes. I could quote them here, but nobody would get them because they're...part of the "inner circle".

Online, though, there is the "congrats on your promotion" statement that comes to mind. Its meaning is pretty clear in the right circumstances.

Yes I have them often with my friends and even with some friends online. We did confuse a lot of people :lol:

Inb4 "mowing the lawn". :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom