• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Insert Random Story Tidbit... NOW!

It was already a big rumor anyway, and if you read this post, I think you'll see why it wouldn't be that much of a spoiler to the game:

"6:45: How many people remember the scene where Link dives off the cliff in the trailer? That's a very important point for the storyline. This time around, Link is born and raised in a land called Sky Loft, a land floating above the clouds. It may sound unique for someone to live on a floating land, but Link finds it ordinary. A land beneath the clouds is discovered, it's ruled by evil forces, but Link is forced to go there. Link has to travel between the two lands in this adventure. The Skyward Sword is his driving force behind his traveling between lands. That mysterious figure in last year's art is the Skyward Sword. People suspected this to be the Master Sword…but spoiler alert, the Skyward Sword becomes the Master Sword. (laughs)."

I mean, her character design and the Master Sword's design look too similar to each other.

If you don't count Link's origins as a character which now undoubtedly link to the City in the Sky, the fact that he indeed lives in a place other than Hyrule, the mysterious girl figure is confirmed as the sword, and that WE KNOW THE ORIGINS OF THE FREAKING MASTER SWORD not spoilers then yeah, I can see where you're going.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
If you don't count Link's origins as a character which now undoubtedly link to the City in the Sky, the fact that he indeed lives in a place other than Hyrule, the mysterious girl figure is confirmed as the sword, and that WE KNOW THE ORIGINS OF THE FREAKING MASTER SWORD not spoilers than yeah, I can see where you're going.

The first one we didn't expect but it would've most likely been spoiled in the beginning of the game. 2nd= Duh. 3rd= Duh, rumors have been blowing around this idea forever.

As long as we don't know what characters are involved or who's the villain, or what happens to certain characters, I'd have to say that we are unspoiled.

The first one we didn't expect but it would've most likely been spoiled in the beginning of the game. 2nd= Duh. 3rd= Duh, rumors have been blowing around this idea forever.

As long as we don't know what characters are involved or who's the villain, or what happens to certain characters, I'd have to say that we are unspoiled.

All of that's completely irrelevant to me really. I'm still pissed everything was confirmed so early.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Big Plot Parts and Other Things!

The swords guard looks like wings, maybe a small (unintentional) connection with the Skyward sword?

Last edited:
N

Naoki86

:O yes! finally! they reveal something about the plot!

It sounds pretty interesting. lol, When I first saw Link jumping off that cliff I was kind of thinking, "...Why the heck did he just do that?"

Nice to know that will be a key element to the story. It's a pretty epic scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom