• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[INFRASOUND] (Sign Up!)

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
[Robby Talburn]

Appearance: slightly too pale skin, shoulder length silver hair, Bright violet eyes, constantly has a smirk on his face. Slightly off-centered teeth, really skinny body with long legs and arms. Always wearing his grandad's old leather jacket and red jeans.

Nationality: Canadian

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
[Aiden Fen ]

Appearance: Tall and lean but has strong muscular legs. He has red strait long hair and dull dark green eyes that would remind you of moss. He has rather tan skin. His Shoulder are very bony and he is skinny but not underweight. He is usually seen in his black v neck shirt with a grey soft jacket and dark blue jeans that are very close to black.

Nationality: Irish

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Janna Dovell
Appearance: Tall (around 5'10'), thin, bordering on the frail side. Black hair styled in a short pixie cut, bright blue eyes, freckles. Usually wears a beat up bomber jacket with skinny jeans, wearing either combat boots and sneakers on her feet.
Nationality: Swedish

This is my first time participating in an RP on here and I'm a bit nervous so bear with me c:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
This... This RP was talked about almost two years ago. There's no way all of us would be active. I was lucky to spot this at all, I never come to the thread RPs anymore. Why would you choose a thread from two years ago instead of make a new one?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
It's OK, I just got confused. I was hyped for a new story that I might actually feel OK trying again, then I start seeing I've already replied and yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom