• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[INFRASOUND] (Sign Up!)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Hey guys! Sin here, and welcome to yet ANOTHER RP attempt! This time it is a Sci-Fi thriller on the table, so keep reading on if you are interested.

[STORY]
Humans have always been hopelessly curious creatures, and if you are exactly as they say you are, then you must have wondered at one point in your life...
Wondered what the strongest weapon in the planet is, by any chance?

Well you are about to find out... After 14-Year-old master science whizz Rain Deatrix gets her research documents on Infrasound stolen by the London Mafia, things are taking a flying nosedive down into hell. The mafia are creating a deadly weapon that is unstoppable to any human being on the planet; Infrasound, noise undetectable by any human ears at all. Sound with a frequency that can destroy the body from the inside out, and you don't even know that it is happening.

Be careful ZD'ers, the warning signs are as clear as day;

The Battlefield of the Unheard is only just beginning.

[SIGN UP SHEET]
My Character:
[Rain Deatrix]

Appearence: Orange hair dipdyed yellow, with an incredibly long ponytail on the side of her head, held in place by a yellow star-shaped scrunchie. Left-eye is lime and right eye has a scar across it, and is unable to be opened. Wears a white long-sleeved school shirt with the ends of the sleeves turned up. Has on an incredibly short black skirt with school shoes and white ankle-length socks.

Nationality: British

[Name here]
Appearance:

Nationality:

:3

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Deal me in.

Name Broderick aka Ricky Valentin
Age 18
Appearance he is built like a pro football star and about as athletic. He stands just over 6'2 and 230lbs. His hair is a slate grey while his eyes shine silver flecked with crimson. He is usually found dressed in a refitted prep school uniform with black jacket, gray striped pants and a blue undershirt.
Nationality Ukraine

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I think I wanna try this.

Winston 'Dagger' Cunningham

Appearance: This:
iPod pics K 396.jpg

Nationality: British/American. As in British, but currently lives in America, and can do both accents easily.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am interested in this, but, as mis said, what will be our characters be connected to the plot? Once you can tell me this, I would be glad to get a SU made.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
In reply to Dr Horrible and the_miserable, you are going to be tied into the plot. It is going to be like most other RPs where there is a group of people all after the same things. (Well, depending on what your character wants, that is.)

Secondly, nationalities are very important as even though the main storyline is surviving the Infrasound weapon and stopping it, the backing story is all about a war against the countries... Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. :/

Henrich Dalca

Appearance: Purple Hair, yes it is dyed. It used to be black, but well. that is another story. He is about 5'4" to 5'6". He dresses in a tight black t-shirt and a pair of tight black jeans. He has a hooked nose and tanner skin. he wears a multicolored scarf on his waist or over his hair. He has a hoop earning in his left ear that looks like a snake. His eyes are blood red too, contact or not...well. It is a story like his hair. He wears knee high black boots with laces in the front, like miltary boots. He can also seen running around barefoot in the forest. He carries a tambourine and hardly speaks.

Nationality: Romanian

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Admon

Appearance: Admon has a very large build and dark skin. His face is narrowed and has a shaved head (a thin layer is visible, however). He has a prominent jaw, a large nose, and small brown eyes. He typically dresses in a thin white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark brown pants.
(To be honest, I had a much better appearance description when I accidentally pressed a button that deleted it all and am too busy to rewrite it again)

Nationality: Uh...Bahamas

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Liam Thompson
Appearance: Tall, about 6'4, athletic build, brown hair, green eyes, wears a t-shirt, jeans, a zip-up hoodie, and glasses
Nationality: British

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom