• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Phase technically doesn't end until mod posts the scene. Deku is probably busy smuggling children across the border or something right now.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That's something we can discuss tomorrow, if it comes up.

The less information about how we're going to play the day tomorrow the better because it gives them less information to base their NK around. If Rag flips town by some freak chance and Doc is scum I don't want him to know which players will trust him regardless and if he's town I don't want scum to know which players won't trust him.

The less information scum has about how we're playing out tomorrow, the less influence scum can have on what lines of thought remain.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
@Doc if you know anything and I mean anything please say so before the night starts.

I don’t have much more information for ya. I can say that I’m certain I’m not insane. Ryu was one of my targets who came out town. I pursued his lunch because I thought he may have been godfather.

I’m not going to comment on this discussion about lynching me if Rag flips town. I don’t expect Rag to flip town, I’m certain they’re scum.

D

Deleted member 14134

Supreme Chancellor Dekunut has let me know that he's been swamped by work this past week and hasn't had much free time. He has said the scene should be up in about 2 hours when he gets off of work. All hail Lord Deku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom