• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not used to having to decipher people's vague soft claims. Where I come from, if you have a role that claiming is beneficial you can do so with the counter-balancing mechanic being that scum gains information from your claim and can potentially NK or roleblock you now that they know what you're up to!

I don't get what you've been hinting at whatsoever and, unless it's something really convincing that isn't coming to mind for me, I'm not buying it either.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yeah, it's ideal for them to claim that they're the dreamer first and then suicide after it can be verified that they're the ones doing it.

funnier6

Courage~
can you link me to a typical town game of funnier? I'm having trouble buying that this is "typical towny play" for anyone.

It could be towny play, but it's both bad and unconvincing at the same time

Tbh, he could probably answer that better than I could.

I don't remember past games as well as he does, and he knows his play better than anyone.
Missed this earlier, I’m not gonna link any games because I’m lazy and don’t care enough but if it won’t kill you to look back at Anime Mafia I think that’s a pretty good example even though I was SK for most of it. I feel like I was pretty me in X-men too. Most active town games other than Death Note really. I had a really me game on bulba a few months ago but I doubt you’ll go to the trouble of finding it.

D

Deleted member 14134

I was busy this morning. Won't be posting anything before EOD probably. If for some reason rag flips town then make sure the dreamer doesn't suicide until they've claimed and I've had a say in what's happening. See ya all tomorrow (though if history is any indicator, this is it boys).

D

Deleted member 14134

Actually since I might die, if rag flips town and I die tonight I want the dreamer to claim dreamer and be the last person to suicide. Everyone else should suicide before the dreamer does. If you're town you have no reason not to. I know this makes no sense and is another of Bok's crazy stupid ideas but do it anyways.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Is there a reason for doing it that way?

The more people who commit suicide, the more dangerous of a situation it is. Someone might have an ability that makes people think they're in a dream when they're not and it could cause an easy scum victory.

D

Deleted member 14134

Actually **** that, regardless of how rag flips, dreamer should claim dreamer then be the last to suicide.

D

Deleted member 14134

Someone might have an ability that makes people think they're in a dream when they're not and it could cause an easy scum victory.
Hmmm, everyone check their totems first then. I mean, if someone did this to the dreamer and they killed themselves to bring everyone back to the real world then the same thing would happen. I think if everyones totems agree with each other it should be safe to do so. I hope.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I mean, the easiest solution is that one or more people check to see if they're in a dream, then the dreamer claims and suicides everyone to reality, and then everyone else checks to see if they're dreaming.

No one should suicide as dreamer before claiming and before people can verify that they're collectively dreaming.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's twilight.

All our votes are locked in, but we can continue talking until Deku makes a post announcing the results of the day's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom