• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just got home; I'm going to do some in depth looks at everyone left in the game tonight now that there are no "inactive" players left.

rubik/funnier6 argument on pages 7-9 kind of feel town/town unfortunately
funnier (originally YIG) is a separate player on those pages from the player currently in the game now as he died and substituted back in.

likewise, this is the third bok (ayano, I think?) we've seen so it's kind of hard mentally separating their early game play and their later game play to account for player substitutions.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Ragna was the first vote on storma. And also because reasons. Though there is a tiny pinch of doubt, also because reasons, that will probably be alleviated once Rubik is dead. It’s a teeny bit complicated and I’ll tell you if it ever gets clearer.
Give a real reason, please.

At a glance, this feels to me like you're taking advantage of an opening to protect Ragnarokio (either for the sake of protecting your scum-mate or in hopes of buddying up to a townie). Either way, I don't like it.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I wouldn't have to post 8 times in a row if people were more active. There was like a good couple hours between all of my posts that could've been filled with several players commenting. Not my fault.

Regarding Doc's post, I didn't think their vote on you was any good (since you both are town via scum flip) and they didn't seem to realize it, but given you didn't seem to realize it either I'm willing to forgive them for that vote. Ragnarok's post breaking down the setup is relevant because they were the only player to actually be able to explain the game mechanics clearly and in a concise way. Doing so publicly to help town is towny behavior.

So this is the third weeaboo avatar, that's frustrating. Is this commonplace on zeldadungeon? Either way, they softed a role that gives humans helpful information, so why would they be a wolf here?

literally the people saying bussing was an option this game are the worst. There were no strong wagons day 1 so implying wolves intentionally offed one of their own in a game where lynches could possibly not happen because inception is just a horrible suggestion. Stop considering doc is scum here, and stop considering rag is scum here

as for funnier eating a hat, I can see minish being town here but it means you're scum, so watch your words I guess

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
not going to bother with a reads list but the dynamic of rubik+minish is a lot stronger/more present/more scummy than the dynamic of funnier7/weeaboo keiko despite funnier7 looking the scummiest out of all those four players

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
funnier7, let's go down the rabbit hole to where rubik is scum and you're town. If rubik is scum here who's their partner and why?

Assuming your answer is me, who's your second guess for their partner and why?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
literally the people saying bussing was an option this game are the worst. There were no strong wagons day 1 so implying wolves intentionally offed one of their own in a game where lynches could possibly not happen because inception is just a horrible suggestion. Stop considering doc is scum here, and stop considering rag is scum here

There is the possibility of scum bussing one of their own largely because there was pretty extensive inactivity, especially early game. YIG (who became funnier) and Storm both could have voted for each other respectively to prevent the coin flip on which of them was lynched.

funnier6

Courage~
I wouldn't have to post 8 times in a row if people were more active. There was like a good couple hours between all of my posts that could've been filled with several players commenting. Not my fault.
They were literally all posted in less than one hour and could have easily been condensed to two posts. So yes, your fault.
as for funnier eating a hat, I can see minish being town here but it means you're scum, so watch your words I guess
Are you seriously trying to convince me that I’m scum if someone else is not?
not going to bother with a reads list but the dynamic of rubik+minish is a lot stronger/more present/more scummy than the dynamic of funnier7/weeaboo keiko despite funnier7 looking the scummiest out of all those four players
Can I talk you into a reads list?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
okay there was a """"""""""possibility"""""""""""
but the only possibility is if rag was not around after leaving a vote on their scum partner despite being aware of the chance they could get lynched.
there's no possibility of doc being scum.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Out of the remaining players, I have the most suspicion against Rag. I don't like that they made a post about how they're here and lurking right after Bok voted them, and not every other time we have asked for activity. Strikes me as lurking scum.

fwiw i didn't even know that bok was voting me, i was responding to the mod prod. I still haven't read much of the events of yesterday and today but I'm working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom