• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
hey all I've read through page 1 and 2 so far and also read page 18 with no context

rubik looks town to me, weeaboo avatar looks less towny but still towny
ryuken looks towny as well because of the huge amount of effort involved in dissecting this OP
is doing such a thing normal to his meta?

funnier6 looks scummy and if they're still alive we should lynch them

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
finished reading page 3, ryuken is starting to sound kind of wifomy? Doc seems towny albeit mildly clueless

Anyway I gotta pop out and run errands for a while, but when I get back I'll finish reading

don't expect me to do any work figuring out the structure of this game though, if we find and kill mafia we win regardless of the setup, so that's what I'm gonna do

funnier6

Courage~
@Doc @funnier6 @Bok Chan Sama
What do you guys think about my role going forward, and why?
Nothing since you’ll be dead.
hey all I've read through page 1 and 2 so far and also read page 18 with no context

rubik looks town to me, weeaboo avatar looks less towny but still towny
ryuken looks towny as well because of the huge amount of effort involved in dissecting this OP
is doing such a thing normal to his meta?

funnier6 looks scummy and if they're still alive we should lynch them
Slightly unrelated to mafia but who the heck are you? What is your mafia experience?

Very interested to see how these reads hold up after you finish reading.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Nothing since you’ll be dead.
funnier6, I swear your playstyle is going to piss me off sooner or later.
That question was in reference to this:
My ability to find Dreamers is two-shot. I have one more use of it left. This isn't a question of whether I'm Town or Mafia, but rather this: How convinced are you that my role will be useless going forward, and why?
Please answer it.

funnier6

Courage~
funnier6, I swear your playstyle is going to piss me off sooner or later.
That question was in reference to this:

Please answer it.
It’s useless because whoever the dreamer is can claim themselves and I don’t care if you have infinite uses or the power to make me a latte since I think you’re scum and you’re being lynched today.

And yes that’s my unbiased opinion as to why your role is useless.

I also find the asking of that question scummy as you’re basically trying to buy yourself time by asking people to judge you by your abilities and not by your towniness.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't see much usefulness in your role, tbh. Especially if its two-shot, that role seems completely based on luck. It allows you to find one out of possibly two people (assuming the game ends at DS3 and there isnt a day in it). The odds of that are so low.

Your role seems so useless, especially with the two-shot, that it makes me doubt your role claim.

I think that your lynch or suicide is the only thing that will resolve this.

Vote Ryuken

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Alright, fine. FINE.
I still think Bok looks scummy, but now funnier6 is starting to look a lot more scummy than usual.
It’s useless because whoever the dreamer is can claim themselves and I don’t care if you have infinite uses or the power to make me a latte since I think you’re scum and you’re being lynched today.

And yes that’s my unbiased opinion as to why your role is useless.

I also find the asking of that question scummy as you’re basically trying to buy yourself time by asking people to judge you by your abilities and not by your towniness.
You're gonna really take that gamble, funnier6? Okay then. Let's play.

D

Deleted member 14134

weeaboo avatar looks less towny but still towny
Just a heads up, that iteration of me died already on night two and this iteration of me is a replacement for Ayanyo Keiko (who changed his name to Pancake Samurai recently I believe) as of today (day 4). Also funnier6 is replacing yigahim as of some time in day 2 as the first iteration of funnier died night one.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ryuken looks at the group and sees the hostility as the other surround him. And so, he jumps in the bathtub and puts his head beneath the water. And he doesn't get out - all night long.
And, of course, he died from that.
Ryuken was Arnie Grape, the Town Dream Cop

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not Voting: karu, Minish_Link, funnier6, Rubik, Doc, Ragnarokio, Ayano Keiko
Day 4 ends at 1pm PDT on Friday, May 4, 2018. With 7 here, 4 votes makes majority.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote: Rubik

You know, I’d like to say I thought there was even a minuscule chance Ryu was town, but to be quite honest I thought I was as absolutely certain as one could possibly be. If we lynch wrong now we will have one last chance, and tbh I don’t think things look good. Or at the very least my judgment sucks. That pretty much upsets every idea I had. I’ma try to reread and get my head on straight but if Rubik isn’t scum I don’t know how anything makes sense.

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok I really don't know what to think. Looks like scum was sitting back and letting bad town play take control of the game. I need to re-read but for now.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Time to come in and say something already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom