• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

but what's interesting this time is that they share the same sentiments I do about D3, which differs from what they previously thought D2.
No I don't.
Tunneling, much?
You've been acting really scummy all game so I've been pushing you. Call it tunneling if you want.
consistently targeted me
You know the first iteration of me that targeted you is confirmed town, so...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wasn't particularly active d2 or d3 largely because they both took place on both a Saturday and Sunday, which are the days I tend to be the busiest. I'm pretty sure I stated something to that effect earlier in the thread.

If you look at my mafia game history, my activity is something that fluctuates regardless of alignment. Life circumstances get in the way of mafia all the time; I've made an effort to continue to contribute even while busy, though, and I don't see why that should be discouraged when the alternative is not posting at all.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I still don't think what you guys say about my role being Mafia-sided makes sense, but whatever.
You know the first iteration of me that targeted you is confirmed town, so...
...funnier6's first iteration is also confirmed town, so... that doesn't clear you or him.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I wasn't particularly active d2 or d3 largely because they both took place on both a Saturday and Sunday, which are the days I tend to be the busiest. I'm pretty sure I stated something to that effect earlier in the thread.

If you look at my mafia game history, my activity is something that fluctuates regardless of alignment. Life circumstances get in the way of mafia all the time; I've made an effort to continue to contribute even while busy, though, and I don't see why that should be discouraged when the alternative is not posting at all.

I'm not discouraging it. I'm just saying that the general vibe from how you're posting feels different. I get that real life stuff comes first, and no one was really active the previous day. But I can't exactly discount how it feels like you may have had a plan coming into today, that I don't think helps town much.

D

Deleted member 14134

...funnier6's first iteration is also confirmed town, so... that doesn't clear you or him.
Didn't say it did. Just saying that when I was confirmed town I targeted you as well.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I suggested two methods of dealing with Ryu, one that sped up his death and one that delayed it. Suggesting Ryu suicide today before the lynch certainly doesn't buy him time.

If we're going to kill him today, I'd rather we do it before the end of the day (rather than at the end of the day). If he flips town, it gives us another player who can fit into the player substitution pool and we can use his information to make an informed lynch today. If he flips scum, we outnumber scum 6-1 and still have today's lynch. If he refuses to suicide, we can lynch him normally today. It's pro-town for him to kill himself if the consensus is overwhelmingly in favor of doing so because it saves us a lynch.

D

Deleted member 14134

I don't really agree with Rubiks other idea about ryuken using his role tomorrow (cuz I believe his claim and I don't think it would give us any info we really need). But I do agree that Ryuken should suicide today. I imagine we're going ot lynch him since it's been a long time coming and it would let us start looking at other people and finally give us some information to go on which we've been lacking since day 2.

funnier6

Courage~
I have a plan, or at least I’m pretty sure I do but I’m kinda busy so I’ll get to it later. Anyway here’s a little process of elimination thing.

Ryu- I just don’t see how Ryu could possibly be town so I want him dead immediately.

Rubik- his posting has been rather strange but the only thing about that is he can do better than that, so what I’m seeing here looks like either he’s giving up or he’s really trying to look like disinterested town. Suppose he could be disinterested town but meh. He should soft somethin.

Karu- hopefully will get replaced

Bok- honestly Bok being town twice and coming back is really annoying since I’m inclined to trust him implicitly which could doom us all. Soft from you would be nice.

I am very inclined to believe that everyone else is town but if the last two scum aren’t on this list I’m gonna have to reconsider everything.
I don't really agree with Rubiks other idea about ryuken using his role tomorrow (cuz I believe his claim and I don't think it would give us any info we really need). But I do agree that Ryuken should suicide today. I imagine we're going ot lynch him since it's been a long time coming and it would let us start looking at other people and finally give us some information to go on which we've been lacking since day 2.
Committing suicide won’t end the day will it? Cause if it doesn’t I suppose that would be all right but I don’t see him actually doing it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Committing suicide won’t end the day will it? Cause if it doesn’t I suppose that would be all right but I don’t see him actually doing it.

Pretty sure it won't end the day. But I also agree that I don't see him doing it. I mean, if you're town it's kinda hard to want to agree to that. Since you know your alignment and want to try and defend yourself to the end. And of course scum wouldn't want to. But it would save us a lynch, so it would be helpful for a townie to do.

Also, I feel like Bok was softing something when he said we wouldn't have to worry about limbo any more, but I have no clue what that would be.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's pro-town to kill yourself if you know that you will otherwise be lynched (unless doing so will lose you the game).

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
If everyone is set on me suiciding today, I want to ask one question to:
My ability to find Dreamers is two-shot. I have one more use of it left. This isn't a question of whether I'm Town or Mafia, but rather this: How convinced are you that my role will be useless going forward, and why?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Your ability is mildly useful. I'd rather you get one last use off, but if I had to choose between you suiciding or getting lynched I prefer you die sooner so we can come up with a good lynch candidate today.

For what it's worth, it's not that hard for the dreamer to prove that they're town tomorrow (all they have to do is claim it and then suicide back to reality and have people confirm it before and after).

D

Deleted member 14134

Don't think suicide will end the day. Already did soft, but don't bother trying to figure out what I can do since my role is exclusive to this game and its mechanics.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My ability to find Dreamers is two-shot. I have one more use of it left. This isn't a question of whether I'm Town or Mafia, but rather this: How convinced are you that my role will be useless going forward, and why?

Tbh, I don't think it would be super useful for town. Especially since we're not having to deal with as many inactives now. The reason we didn't get the Dreamer to suicide before is due to Domo being inactive, so if we need a Dreamer to suicide now it shouldn't be a problem. Unless scum somehow becomes dreamer, in which case them being uncooperative would be a pretty big red flag.

I don't think it would be completely useless to us, but the feeling I have that you're scum outweighs the usefulness of the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom