• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inappropriate Crushes

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
What about crushes with fictional characters who, at the time, were either your age or older, but years later you aged past? Is it still creepy? Even if it was a live action thing and the actor/actress is still your age or older?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well I have a crush on @Philosophies About Bok Choy but he's not really fictitious and it's basically common knowledge around here nowadays. He does invade my dreams all the time. Luh u Bokky-baby <3

As for like video game characters, I admit I had a thing for Midna when I first played TP. Not even just her true form but her imp form as well. Aside from her, I can't really think of any, although I did have a massive crush on Ginny Weasley (movie version) for the longest time.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Oh definitely in the impish form. My friends Gran thinks the imp form is sexy as well so I'm not alone.
I also had a thing for Imp Midna for a time. I still find her sexy. I have had a few crushes on fictional characters, being the nerd I am. Shiro from Deadman Wonderland was one for a while.

Misty

Ronin
It isn't my fault no man is as perfect as Mr. Darcy or Drizzit!

*that sounded defensive*

I often find myself with hopeless crushes on fictional characters...I think the first one I had was on Young John Connor. Dem bad boys ya feel?

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Lots of anthro video game characters, just look at my picture of the queen herself, that I use as a avatar. :P

Also, Celty Sturluson, which is the weirdest of them all.

Well let's see, shall we?

FICTIONAL PEOPLE

Kari Kamiya
Gardevoir
Midna
Rainbow Dash
Amelia Pond

REAL PEOPLE
Lauren Faust
Blue Canary
Tara Strong
Several random girls that I dont know

Lots of anthro video game characters, just look at my picture of the queen herself, that I use as a avatar. :P

Also, Celty Sturluson, which is the weirdest of them all.
I remember Durarara. It was such a strange anime, that was pretty interesting.
Well let's see, shall we?

FICTIONAL PEOPLE

Kari Kamiya
Gardevoir
Midna
Rainbow Dash
Amelia Pond

REAL PEOPLE
Lauren Faust
Blue Canary
Tara Strong
Several random girls that I dont know
Rainbow Dash is pretty cool. I never had a crush on her, but she is definitely a character I really like.

Also it doesn't count but if I was a girl I would have a serious crush on the eleventh doctor.
I'd have to go with the 10th doctor my self, but the 11th is definitely cool.
matt220_1627711f.jpg

Just look at that bow tie! Is this not the definition of cool?!

Truffles

Zelda is the Dark Souls of Zelda
Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth... Man! I've probably held a flame for her since I was five. And now I'm twice the age she was in the film; but her sixteen year-old self still seems three times my age. I look up to her.
It's either really sweet, or amazingly inappropriate!
(help!)
(haha)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I crushed on Dawn from Buffy the Vampire slayer. In reality, Michelle Trachtenberg is four years older than me. But that would mean she was 15 when her character made her first appearance. At the time it ended up being one of my first fictional crushes. Now.... it can be seen as inappropriate being ten years older than the character even though the actress is older than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom