• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About The Kirby Series

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Just answer and I'll update this when I remember to. (Feel free to ask me to ask new questions though.)

What is your favorite Kirby Copy Ability?

Mine is... hoo boy... it's gotta be Smash or Doctor. It's a tough choice, but I must say, those are my favorites.

D

Deleted member 90890

Mine is the UFO. They had to take away the ability whenever you cleared the stage, and you couldn't use ladders just to balance it out. Still a pretty OP yet comical copy ability from the series.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Hello!
(Love your sig)

All right then, who is your favorite boss? (Whether it be personality or a fun fight)
Magolor (Duh) -He's awesome. The end.
Susie and Haltman Co. as a whole - the only Kirby game I finished at 100% so far (Star Allies is close though. I technically have Crowned 100%, but I want to clear Guest Star Allies Go! As everyone... it's gonna be a while.)
Taranza - His personality is great, and I love that he's not truly a bad guy.
Galacta Knight - There's too much about him to go into in one post.

BackSet

No, you're not the one...
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
Star Dream will forever and always be my favorite boss. Kabula and Core Kabula are pretty fun too.

Also, Masked Dedede's Revenge if only because he has one of the best music tracks in the entire series in my opinion. Flower Sectonia isn't bad either.
(Love your sig)
Thanks.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Also, Masked Dedede's Revenge if only because he has one of the best music tracks in the entire series in my opinion. Flower Sectonia isn't bad either.

Thanks.
Oh yes. Absolutely. The fat penguin king is one of the best, as is his theme. (For a YouTube channel I hope to start soon, I'm actually going to kick it off with Dedede's theme from KSA with lyrics.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom