• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Which 3D Title Did the Enemies Look the Best? Favourite Designs?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In each 3D installment with the exception of OOT and MM where some enemies are the same, the designs of enemies can differ allot. For instance the Bokoblins in the Wind waker do no resemble their SS counterparts. The armos statues in Twilight princess greatly differ in design to those in Ocarina of time. My question to you is, in what game did you think enemy design was best? (this is purely on aesthetics whether you enjoyed fighting them or not is irrelevant here)

For me it was Twilight princess that had the best enemy designs, there were some truly interesting creations, I particularly liked the twilit enemy designs and the armos statues.

19-Shadow-Kargarok-Rider.jpg

armos.jpg

Those have got to be some of the coolest and most visually interesting designs of the series.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Twilight Princess had the most realistic, almost "frightening" enemies in any Zelda title so far.
From simple Moblins to terrifying ReDeads, Twilight Princess takes the cake.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
From simple Moblins to terrifying ReDeads, Twilight Princess takes the cake.

I think you mean Bokoblins, since the Moblin was never actually included in the final game for some reason, it's a pity really.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
IMO the enemies have the best models in TP, very detailed and serious looking.

MW7

Personally, I like the Wind Waker enemy designs. Especially the stalfos, moblins, and the darknuts.
I agree. In general I felt like Wind Waker had the most beautiful graphics and the enemies were pretty cool looking.

Linksister82

Setterwind
I liked the TP enemy designs (along with the design of just about everything in that game). I am thinking it is the dark and gritty nature that I enjoy about it. It is the opposite of Wind Waker's bright colors and such. I don't really dig the brightly colored design type that WW had, not to mention that IMO it looked like a little kid drew the graphics. Still a fun game though minus the boat sailing across the ocean part which is like 60-70 percent of the game lol

I'm going to say TP definitely, the enemies looked threatening even if they caused you very little hassle during the game the Armos Statues were awesome and most of the enemies had a threatening and disturbing vibe to them which i loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom