• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm Getting Really Excited for Black & White 2 (or, Who Are You Playing As?)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
So yeah, I'm getting really pumped for Black 2 to come in on Sunday, and I want to know who here is also really pumped for them. For those who've already got it, tell us how it is so far.

Also, who are you choosing as the protagonist and starter this time around? I've always gone with the guys in past Pokemon games, but this time I'm going as the girl. I figure, the guy looks like a girl anyways, so eh, what the heck? And I'm going with Oshawott. I think he looks adorable, and he turns into quite the badass as Samurott.

I too can't wait for these games, but I have to wait next Friday before they are released. Like always I will be choosing the male protagonist, Nate for both games, or mabye Rosa for Black 2, I haven't decided yet. But for Pokémon White 2, I will go for my favorite Type, which is Fire, so Tepig for me. In Black 2, I think I'll go for Snivy because I prefer Serperior to Samurott.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Truthfully, I'm not overly excited for these games. I'm happy that something will keep me occupied for a short period of time, but taking a glance back at the way Black & White handled things, I'm not that excited. That being said, I usually go with a female protagonist. As far as a starter goes, I think I'll choose Snivy. I chose Oshawott last time, and I was rather satisfied. Why not switch it up this time? (I almost never choose fire starters, they have a history of not working well with me)

univpark

Heart of Steel
4 DAYS REMAIN

I'll go with female, name myself after a character out of a fanfic I'm writing because the female character slightly resembles her, and Oshawott will win everything.

YES I AM REALLY PUMPED I CANNOT WAIT

I CAN FINALLY COMPLETE THE NATIONAL DEX WITH THESE GAMES

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I'm partially exited for it, but i'll probably be a male with Tepig like i did in Black, i've only picked a non fire starter in Silver, and thats only because i had Gold and Silver.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I'm going to choose the boy, name myself Nathan, and pick Oshawott, I always choose the water starter. @Sir Quaffler, what do you mean by Nate looks like a girl?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
what do you mean by Nate looks like a girl?

That's just a personal thing, I thought Nintendo was making the girl in this version a tomboy or something when I first saw him (the girl had yet to show her face at that time, so I had nothing to compare with). That mental image never really went away even when it was revealed that Nate(?) was in fact a guy, so to me he still looks like a tomboy girl, if that makes any sense.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I knew from the start that he was a boy, what I thought was "What? Did they ditch the girl, like in the first games?".

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I knew from the start that he was a boy, what I thought was "What? Did they ditch the girl, like in the first games?".

...yeah I'm really bad at determining age, gender, etc. just from looks. For some reason he just looked like a tomboy girl to me and still does. Interesting that you would think they would ditch the girls like the first game though.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm picking the girl for the first time. I really don't like the boy's design. I'm picking Oshawott since I picked Snivy in the last game. Oshawott's final evolved form is pretty awesome.

masterSword2

Smile!
I'm super pumped for this game too! At this point, I think I'll be choosing the guy. As for my starter, I'm going with Snivy, which is very abnormal for me, since Ive always picked the fire starters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom